|Present||Associate Professor of Education, Liberty University ‐ School of Education|
Honors and Awards
- Expert panelist for Study on Implementation Sciences with Abt, CEMSE of the University of Chicago, and the Department of Education
- 2011-2014 Appointment as a Post-Doctoral Fellow at Harvard Graduate School of Education
- 2012 and 2010 National Association for the Gifted and Talented Elementary Curriculum Design Award for Let’s Plan a Party (math unit), The Magic of Everyday Things (literacy unit-poetry) and Exploration and Communication (literacy unit-research)
- 2011 Selected for AERA Division B Graduate Student Seminar
- William P Boyd Emerging Scholars in Leadership and Policy
- 2010 AERA Division L Travel Stipend Award to attend annual convention of the University Council of Educational Administration
- 2008 Elsie Hughes Cabell Scholar
- 2006 National Board Certification in World Languages Other than English—Spanish
Lisa Hall Foster, Ph.D.
1971 University Blvd.
School of Education
Lynchburg, VA 24515
Exploring the Relationship Between Fidelity of Implementation and Academic Achievement ...
Faculty Publications and Presentations (2011)
This study used sequential mixed-methods analyses to investigate the effectiveness of a research-based language arts curriculum for gifted third graders. ...