|Present||Associate Professor, Marketing, Loyola University Chicago ‐ Quinlan School of Business|
Honors and Awards
- Quinlan Researcher of the Year 2009
- Chicago Interactive Marketing Association Professor of Marketing, 2009-2011
- Recipient of the Best Overall Conference Paper Award and Best Paper in Consumer Psychology and Behavior Track at the American Marketing Association Summer Educator’s Conference, 2009
- AMA Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium Fellow 2004
- John M. Jones Fellowship, 2001-2005
312 915-6134 p
312 915-6988 f
Featured Works (2)
Feminist academic organizations: Challenging sexism through collective mobilizing across research ...
Gender, Work & Organization (2022)
This paper examines the establishment of a feminist academic organization, GENMAC (Gender, Markets, and Consumers; genmac.co), serving gender scholars in ...