I Love My Mother, But...: Practical Help to Get the Most Out of Your Relationship(2011)
For any woman who would complete this title with "she drives me crazy!" this book is a goldmine of guidance from nationally recognized author, speaker, and family life expert Dr. Linda Mintle.
Many grown daughters struggle to find balance and perspective with their mothers, and they don't realize that this emotionally charged relationship greatly impacts the health of all others in their lives. With expertise, great examples, and biblical insight, Dr. Mintle reveals how women can reinvent their connection with their mothers by
- practicing the spiritual acts of prayer, empathy, and forgiveness
- making new connections to break old patterns
- letting go of guilt and shame and finding peace
- applying anger management techniques
- discovering ways to honor their mothers and themselves
This resource offers practical and spiritually powerful ways for women to find wholeness as they seek healing and renewal in their relationships with their mothers.
- mother/daughter relationship,
Publication DateMarch, 2011
PublisherHarvest House Publishers
Citation InformationLinda Mintle. I Love My Mother, But...: Practical Help to Get the Most Out of Your Relationship. (2011)
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/linda-mintle/3/