|Present||Andrew Glyn Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, University of Massachusetts Amherst|
|Present||Director of the Africa Policy Program, PERI, University of Massachusetts Amherst|
Honors and Awards
- Recipients of the 2013 Award for Outstanding Accomplishments in Research and Creative Activity, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Member, United Nations Committee on Development Policy, 2013 (through 2015)
- Honorary Professor, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa, 2011–13
- President, African Finance and Economics Association, 2005–07
- Fulbright Scholar, University of Cape Town, 2003–04
- Dudley Seers Memorial Prize, Journal of Development Studies, 2003
- Macroeconomics, graduate and undergraduate
- African economic development
- Money and Banking
Thompson Hall Room #910
200 Hicks Way
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Amherst, MA 01003
No Subject Area (25)
Potential Gains from Capital Flight Repatriation for Sub-Saharan African Countries
Economics Department Working Paper Series (2009)
Despite the recent increase in capital flows to Sub-Saharan Africa, the region remains largely marginalized in financial globalization and chronically ...
Public Debts and Private Assets: Explaining Capital Flight from Sub-Saharan ...
Economics Department Working Paper Series (2002)
We investigate the determinants of capital flight from 30 sub-Saharan African countries, including 24 countries classified as severely indebted low-income ...