|Present||Department Chair and Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, Boise State University ‐ Department of Mathematics|
- MATH 574: Linear Models
- MATH 572: Computational Statistics
- MATH 471: Data Analysis-- Elements of Statistical Computing
- MATH 462/562: Probability and Statistics ΙI
- MATH 361: Probability and Statistics Ι
- MATH 360: Engineering Statistics
- MATH 254: Applied Statistics with Computers
- MATH 170: Calculus I
Articles & Conference Proceedings (15)
Wavelet Image Restoration and Regularization Parameters Selection
Fourth International Conference on Frontier of Computer Science and Technology, 2009. FCST '09 (2010)
For the restoration of an image based on its noisy distorted observations, we propose wavelet domain restoration by scale-dependent ∫1 ...
Copula Density Estimation by Total Variation Penalized Likelihood
Communications in Statistics: Simulation and Computation (2009)
Copulas are full measures of dependence among random variables. They are increasingly popular among academics and practitioners in financial econometrics ...