Professional Service and Affiliations
|2016 - 2018||Scientist, Southwest Research Institute: Earth Science Section, Space Science and Engineering Division||2015 - 2016||Scientist Assistant, Southwest Research Institute: Earth Science Section, Space Science and Engineering Division|
Honors and Awards
- USF Geosciences Tharp Research Fellowship
- Outstanding Geosciences Senior Student Award
- Sigma Gamma Epsilon W. A. Tarr Award
- GeoCur Student Research Award
- SEPM Student Research Award
- Mach Research Fellowship
- Southwest Gem & Mineral Society Scholarship
- Alpha Phi Omega Distinguished Service Key Award
|2018 - Present||Ph.D., Graduate Student/Assistant, University of South Florida|
|2015||B.S., Trinity University|
An Integrated Biostratigraphy (Conodonts and Foraminifers) and Chronostratigraphy (Paleomagnetic Reversals ...
Journal of Asian Earth Sciences (2015)
The chronostratigraphy of Guandao section has served as the foundation for numerous studies of the end-Permian extinction and biotic recovery ...
Triassic Stage Boundary Definition using an Integrated Biostratigraphy, Magnetostratigraphy, Chemostratigraphy ...
Geological Society of America Abstracts with Programs (2014)
The chronostratigraphy of Guandao section has served as the foundation for numerous studies of the end Permian extinction and biotic ...