Honors and Awards
- The Daniel A. Augsburger Excellence in Teaching Award, School of Education, 2016.
- Inaugural winner of the Siegfried H. Horn Award for Excellence in Research and Creative Scholarship (Arts, Humanities, and Education), 2011. Award conferred by the Scholarly Research Council, Andrews University.
- Advisor of the Year, 1998. Awarded by the Office of Student Success, Andrews University.
- Teacher of the Year, 1998, School of Education. Awarded by the Andrews University Student Association.
- Weniger Fellow, 1992-1993. Recipient of $9,000 fellowship from Andrews University School of Graduate Studies during first year of doctoral studies.
|BS, Andrews University|
|PhD, Andrews University|
|M.Ed., Southwestern Adventist University|
Office Location: Bell Hall 012B
Phone: (269) 471-6674
Faith-based Education (5)
These publications include work both in religious K12 schools and education in the church setting.
Higher Education (2)
STEM Education (1)
Publications related to education in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.