|Present||Head, Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Massachusetts Amherst|
|Present||Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Massachusetts Amherst|
Honors and Awards
- Plenary Lecturer, Topical Conference on Sustaining Water for Future Generations, 2012 Annual Meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Invited Lecturer, NanoMedicine, Nanoteχnology 2012 Conference, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Plenary Lecturer, Materials Engineering and Sciences Division, 2011 Annual Meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Minneapolis, MN
- Sigma Xi Lecturer, US Army Natick Soldier Research Center, 2010.
- Member of the Awards Committee (Board of Judges), 40th Kirkpatrick Chemical Engineering Achievement Award, 2009.
- Plenary Lecturer, 41st Annual Technical Meeting of the Society for Engineering Science, Lincoln, NE, 2004.
- Invited Lecturer, ECI Conference on Nanoparticles from the Vapor Phase, Davos, Switzerland, 2004.
- Plenary Lecturer, Reaction Mechanisms and Reactor Modeling, 2000 Annual Meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Los Angeles, CA.
- Guest Professor in Process Engineering, ETH-Zürich, Switzerland, 2000.
159 Goessmann Laboratory
686 North Pleasant Street
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Amherst, MA 01003
This author has not uploaded works yet.