|Present||Professor, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Materials Science and Engineering|
Honors and Awards
- Edmond J. James Scholar
- Alpha Sigma Mu Metallurgical Honor Society
- ARCO Fellowship
- MSE Department Outstanding Teacher, 2002-2003
- MSE Department Outstanding Professor, E-week Festivities, 2003
- ISU Engineering Student Council Leadership Award, 2006, 2008
- ISU Superior Engineering Teacher Award, 2009
- Fellow, ASM International, 2011
- MSE 552 Electron Microscopy
- Mat E 444 Corrosion and Failure Analysis
- Mat E 392 Study Abroad - MSE in London
2332 Pammel Dr
Ames, IA 50011
Peer-Reviewed Articles (40)
Continuous Cooling Transformation in Cast Duplex Stainless Steels CD3MN and ...
Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance (2008)
The kinetics of brittle phase transformation in cast duplex stainless steels CD3MN and CD3MWCuN was investigated under continuous cooling conditions. ...
Determination of isothermal transformation diagrams for sigma-phase formation in cast ...
Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A (2004)
Work was undertaken to establish reliable time-temperature-transformation (TTT) diagrams for the cast duplex stainless steels CD3MN and CD3MWCuN. The latter ...