|Present||Associate Professor, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Geological and Atmospheric Sciences|
Honors and Awards
- • College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Award for Early Achievement in Research Award, Iowa State University (2015)
- • Dziubanski, D., AMS Science and Policy Colloquium Fellowship, June 1-10, 2014, Washington, D.C. (2014)
- • Newkirk Center for Science and Society Fellowship, University of California, Irvine (2005)
- • AMS Science and Policy Colloquium Fellowship, June 1-10, 2003, Washington, D.C. (2003)
- Meteorology 160, Water Resources of the World
- Geology 416X/516X, Hydrologic Modeling and Analysis
- Environmental Science 402/502, Watershed Hydrology
|2006||PhD, University of California, Irvine|
|2001||M.S., University of Arizona|
|1995||B.S., University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire|
716 Farm House Ln
Ames, IA 50011-1051
Peer-Reviewed Articles (10)
Case Studies of a MODIS-Based Potential Evapotranspiration Input to the ...
Journal of Hydrometeorology (2017)
A satellite-based potential evapotranspiration (PET) estimate derived from Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) observations was tested for input to the ...
Distributed Hydrologic Modeling Using Satellite-Derived Potential Evapotranspiration
Journal of Hydrometeorology (2015)
Satellite-derived potential evapotranspiration (PET) estimates computed from Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) observations and the Priestley-Taylor formula (M-PET) are evaluated ...
An integrated uncertainty and ensemble-based data assimilation approach for improved ...
Hydrology and Earth System Sciences (2012)
The current study proposes an integrated uncertainty and ensemble-based data assimilation framework (ICEA) and evaluates its viability in providing operational ...
Evaluating uncertainty estimates in hydrologic models: borrowing measures from the ...
Hydrology and Earth System Sciences (2011)
The hydrologic community is generally moving towards the use of probabilistic estimates of streamflow, primarily through the implementation of Ensemble ...