|Present||Affiliate Member, Mountain States Tumor and Medical Research Institute|
|Present||Associate Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, Boise State University ‐ Department of Biological Sciences|
Honors and Awards
- 2011 Outstanding New Investigator Award - Idaho Academy of Science
- 2010 NIH Academic Research Enhancement Awards - $404,386 Grant
- 2009 Top Ten Scholars Honored Professor, Boise State University
- 2007 Best Postdoctoral Publication Award, Society of Toxicology
- Introductory Microbiology, BIOL 205
- Human Physiology, ZOOL 401/501
- Toxicology, BIOL 497/597
Dept. of Biological Sciences
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725-1515
(208) 426-4620 (ph)
Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Activation by TCDD Modulates Expression of Extracellular ...
BioMed Research International (2016)
The aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) is a soluble, ligand-activated transcription factor that mediates the toxicity of 2,3,7,8- tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (TCDD). Increasing ...
T Cell Receptor Transgenic Mice Provide Novel Insights Into Understanding ...
Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology (2003)
Although exposure to 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (TCDD) clearly impairs T cell-dependent immune responses, the mechanisms underlying TCDD-induced T cell dysfunction are unclear. ...
Exposure to 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (TCDD) Suppresses the Humoral ...
Toxicological Sciences (2000)
The immune response to influenza virus is exquisitely sensitive to suppression by 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (TCDD); however, the cellular mechanisms underlying the ...