About Kerry Milner
Kerry Milner, DNSC, RN, is Associate Professor of Nursing at Sacred Heart University School of Nursing.
Degrees: Post-Doctorate Research Fellowship, Yale University School of Medicine; D.N.Sc., Yale University School of Nursing; M.S.N. in Nursing Education, Southern Connecticut State University; B.S.N., University of Connecticut.
Honors and Awards
- Traineeship Award for Master of Science in Nursing, Southern Connecticut State University
- Traineeship Award for Doctor of Nursing Science, Yale University School of Nursing
- Student Award for Research Presentation, Eastern Nursing Research Society
- Post-Doctorate Research Fellowship Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Sigma Theta Tau National Nursing Honor Society - Mu Beta Chapter
- Nightingale Society, Southern Connecticut State University
- Naclerio Faculty Scholars Award 2014-2015
- Sacred Heart University Tenure Award 2016
- DNP program Courses
College of Health Professions
Contributions to Books (2)
Popular Press (1)
Instructional Videos for Supplemental Learning: Evidence Based Practice in Nursing
The Office of Digital Learning Presents Teaching Innovations - Experiments from the SHU Classroom (2015)
Three separate video modules were produced to explain each of the steps in the EBP process using Microsoft Office Mix. ...