|Present||Associate Professor and Coordinator for MS in Digital Marketing, East Tennessee State University ‐ Management and Marketing, College of Business and Technology|
Honors and Awards
- Eight Time Nominee of College of Business and Technology Excellence in Teaching Award
- Marketing Management Association 2013 Hormel Meritorious Teaching Awawrd
- Three-Time Recipient of the College of Business and Technology Excellence in Teaching Award
- 2016 Outstanding Teaching Award Emeritus Award Recipient
- Advertising and Promotion
- Merchandise Planning and Control
- Merchandising Department - Merchandise Buying
- Fundamentals of Distribution
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Online Consumer Behavior
- Social Media and the Brand
|BS, Fashion Merchandising, East Tennessee State University|
|PhD, Human Ecology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville|
|MS, Professional Communications, East Tennessee State University|
PO Box 70625
Johnson City, TN 37614
Office: 127 Sam Wilson Hall
Peer Reviewed Journal Articles (5)
Online Doctoral Students at a Faith-Based University: Concerns of Online ...
Net: An eJournal of Faith-Based Distance Learning (2018)
Online doctoral education enrollment continues to rise, and the number of academic institutions who offer the degrees are increasing proportionately. ...
Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction: Formulating Digital Marketing Strategy for Online Faith-Based ...
Journal of Academic Administration in Higher Education (2016)
When digitally marketing an online educational program, degree or course, an institution must realize the target market which it is ...
Professional Articles Published (8)
Book Chapter (1)
Contribution to Book
Sport Environment/Atmospherics: Impact on the Physical and Online Spectator ...
Strategies in Sports Marketing: Technologies and Emerging Trends (2014)
This chapter discusses atmospherics as a sport marketing strategy. Even though it has traditional retail roots, atmospherics have emerged as ...