|Present||Associate Professor of Psychology, Singapore Management University ‐ School of Social Sciences|
Honors and Awards
- School of Social Sciences Award for Research Excellence, Singapore Management University
- First honorable mention for the Otto Klineberg Intercultural and International Relations Prize, Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues (SPSSI)
- Lee Foundation Fellow for Research Excellence, Singapore Management University
- Research Methods in the Social Sciences (Undergraduate)
- Research Methods in Social and Behavioral Sciences (Postgraduate)
Multicultural Competence and Creative Cognitions (18)
Revisiting the Multicultural Experience-creativity Link: The Effects of Cultural Distance ...
Social Psychological and Personality Science (2013)
A growing literature provides evidence for the multicultural experience-creativity link such that exposure to the juxtaposition of two cultures facilitates ...
Dynamic Cultural Processes (18)
Within- and between-culture variation: Individual differences and the cultural logics ...
Journal of Personality and Social Psychology (2011)
The CuPS (Culture × Person × Situation) approach attempts to jointly consider culture and individual differences, without treating either as ...