|Present||Associate Professor, University of North Florida|
|Present||School of Computing, University of North Florida|
Honors and Awards
- UNF Outstanding Graduate Teaching Award, 2017-18
- UNF Community Scholar, 2012-2013
- Florida Campus Compact STEM Certified Scholar, 2012-2013
- Conference Best Paper Award, 2012 Conference on Information Systems Applied Research (CONISAR) paper
- 2012 "Movers and Shakers" of Northeast Florida, Indo-US Chamber of Commerce of Northeast Florida
- ICIS Junior Faculty Consortium Fellow, 2010
- First S.T.A.R. (Award for Research Excellence), 2009
- Meritorious Award, 2008 Conference on Information Systems Applied Research (CONISAR) paper
School of Computing
University of North Florida
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Research Works (22)
Data Analytics as a Conduit for Progressing Information Systems Research ...
Proceedings of the Southern Association for Information Systems (SAIS) (2017)
This position paper reviews the existing information systems (IS) research literature related to the nonprofit context and recommends how to ...
Activity Patterns in Design Processes of IT Standards
International Conference on Design Science Research in Information Systems and Technology (2015)
Contemporary IT standards are designed, not selected. Their design enacts a complex process that brings together a coalition of players. ...
Conceptual Model of Website Design Elements that Influences Credibility and ...
Proceedings of the Southern Association for Information Systems (SAIS) Conference (2015)
In today’s competitive environment, it is important for web designers to understand what design elements are essential for attracting visitors, ...
Requirements to support Collaborative Sensemaking
Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW) Workshop on Collaborative Information Seeking (2010)
Collaborative sensemaking occurs when a group of people with diverse backgrounds engage in the process of making sense of information ...
Facilitating Conversations among Web Services as Speech-act based Discourses
Proceedings of the Workshop on Information Technologies and Systems (WITS) (2003)
Web services composition is an emerging paradigm for enabling application deployment and integration within and across organizational boundaries. A landscape ...