|Present||Associate Dean, Quinney College of Natural Resources, Utah State University ‐ Quinney College of Natural Resources, Wildland Resources|
|Present||Associate Professor, Quinney College of Natural Resources, Department of Wildland Resources, Utah State University ‐ Quinney College of Natural Resources, Wildland Resources|
Honors and Awards
- College of Natural Resources Researcher of the Year 2014
- College of Natural Resources Undergraduate Advisor of the Year (2010)
- College of Natural Resources Undergraduate Mentor of the Year (2008)
- College of Natural Resources Teacher of the Year (2007)
- Roger Hungerford Student Award, Arizona-New Mexico Wildlife Society (2000)
- Best Student Paper Award, Arizona-New Mexico Wildlife Society (2000)
Location: NR 338
Phone: (435) 797-7870
Featured Works (4)
Recent Works (2)
Refereed Articles (72)
Repurposing environmental DNA samples—detecting the western pearlshell (Margaritifera falcata ...
Ecology and Evolution (2018)
Information on the distribution of multiple species in a common landscape is fundamental to effective conservation and management. However, distribution ...
Reproductive isolation and environmental adaptation shape the phylogeography of mountain ...
Molecular Ecology (2017)
Chromosomal rearrangement can be an important mechanism driving population differentiation and incipient speciation. In the mountain pine beetle (MPB, Dendroctonus ...
Herbivory and advance reproduction influence quaking aspen regeneration response to ...
Canadian Journal of Forest Research (2016)
Recent concern regarding the potential decline of quaking aspen (Populus tremuloides Michx.) forests in the western United States has sparked concern ...