Honors and Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa, Gettysburg College - 1990
- Magna cum Laude, Gettysburg College - 1990
- Beta Phi Mu International Library and Information Studies Honor Society, University of Rhode Island - 1994
- Centennial Library Certificate of Recognition for Distinctive Service - 2000, 2002, 2007
- Centennial Library Staff Achievement & Recognition (StAR) Award - 2013
- Jay Ladd Distinguished Service Award, Academic Library Association of Ohio - 2016
- Teaching Effectiveness Award, Cedarville University - 2017
- Independent Study: Library Science Internship
- Independent Study: Academic Libraries
- The English Novel
Contribution to Books (1)
Library Careers: Promoting Librarianship to Undergraduates Academic Library Association of Ohio 40th Annual Conference (2014)
Library career guidance for undergraduates is not connected to any particular undergraduate major or academic department. The university library can play an important role in promoting library science as a career and in mentoring undergraduate ...
Working with Faculty to Build Collections Academic Library Association of Ohio 40th Annual Conference (2014)
This panel will address the different ways in which libraries are connecting and collaborating with their faculty to build print and electronic collections. Panelists will discuss experiences, including successes and challenges, from a variety of ...