|Present||Professor and Pavey Family Chair in Educational Technology, College of William and Mary|
- CRIN 603: Research Seminar in Educational Technology
- CRIN 605: Educational Technology Professional Development
- CRIN 606: Emerging Technologies
- CRIN 607: Teaching & Learning Online
- EPPL 513: Educational Technology and Diversity
- EPPL 514: Diffusion of Innovations
- EDUC 694A: Qualitative Research Design & Methods, Part I
- EDUC 694B: Qualitative Research Design & Methods, Part II
|August 1986 - January 1990||PhD, University of Virginia - Main Campus ‐ Instructional Technology|
|August 1980 - May 1983||MEd, Beaver College ‐ Gifted Education|
|January 1977 - May 1980||BA, University of Pennsylvania ‐ Elementary Education & Licensure|
School of Education, College of William & Mary
301 Monticello Avenue, Office #3112
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Research Works (7)
Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK) in Action: A Descriptive Study ...
Journal of Research on Technology in Education (2011)
How does teachers' technological pedagogical content knowledge (TPACK) inform their instructional planning? How can this knowledge be enhanced? In an ...
“Grounded” Technology Integration: Instructional Planning Using Curriculum-Based Activity Type Taxonomies
Journal of Technology and Teacher Education (2010)
Technological pedagogical content knowledge (TPCK or TPACK) – the highly practical professional educational knowledge that enables and supports technology integration ...