|Present||Associate Director of the Office of Latino/Latin-American Studies, University of Nebraska at Omaha|
|Present||Associate Professor of Child Psychology, University of Nebraska at Omaha|
|Present||Director, Developmental Psychology Program, University of Nebraska at Omaha|
|Present||Society for Research in Child Development, Organizations & Affiliations|
|Present||Society for Research on Adolescence, Organizations & Affiliations|
Honors and Awards
- Member, University of Nebraska at Omaha Outstanding Community Engagement Link. Awarded for partnership with Douglas County Correctional Facility, 2012.
- Committee Leadership Award, Office of Latino-Latin American Studies, University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2009
- Listed in Who's Who Among American Teachers and Educators (11th Edition), 2007
- Certificate of Appreciation from Psi Chi (The National Honor Society in Psychology) for service as faculty advisor, 2007
- National Institute of Mental Health Training Grant Fellowship (#T32MH15755), 1999-2000
- University of Minnesota Graduate Fellowship, 1998-1999
- Institute of Child Development Block Grant Fellowship, 1998-1999
- University of Illinois Graduate Fellowship, 1993-1994
- Summer Research Opportunity Program (SROP) Fellowship, 1992
- Undergraduate Child Psychology
- Undergraduate Adolescent Psychology
- Undergraduate Developmental Lab
- Graduate Developmental Proseminar
- Graduate Psychosocial Development
347U Arts & Sciences Hall
Omaha, NE 68182
Cross-contextual examination of current Latino issues: International/Intranational research and ...
The Journal of Latino/Latin American Studies (2012)
This special issue contains articles that examine Latino individual and community level issues in various locations around the world. The ...
An observational study of delivered and received aggression, gender, and ...
Early Childhood Research Quarterly (2004)
A semi-structured observational study investigated gender differences in delivered and received relational, physical, verbal, and nonverbal aggression in a young ...