1. Salem RO, Al-Mously N, AlFadil S, Baalash A. Pre-admission criteria and pre-clinical achievement: Can they predict medical students performance in the clinical phase? Med Teach. 2016;38 (Suppl1):S26-30. https://doi.org/10.3109/0142159x.2016.1142511
2. Miller B, Dzwonek B, McGuffin A, ShapiroJI. From LCME probation to compliance: the Marshall University Joan C Edwards School of Medicine experience. Adv Med Educ Pract. 2014;5:377-382. https://doi.org/10.2147/amep.s70891
3. Potts S, Shields S, Upshur C. Preparing future leaders: an integrated quality improvement residency curriculum. Fam Med. 2016;48:477-481.
4. Dillon D, Gary F. Full practice authority for nurse practitioners. Nurs Adm. 2017; Q 41:86-93.
5. Kilpatrick K et al. A systematic review of the cost-effectiveness of clinical nurse specialists and nurse practitioners in inpatient roles. Nurs Leadersh. 2015;28:56-76.
6. Reilly R et al. Effectiveness, cost effectiveness, acceptability and implementation barriers/enablers of chronic kidney disease management programs for indigenous people in Australia, New Zealand and Canada: a systematic review of mixed evidence. BMC Health Serv Res. 2016;16:119. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-016-1363-0
7. Lacny S et al. Cost-effectiveness of a nurse practitioner-family physician model of care in a nursing home: controlled before and after study. J Adv Nurs. 2016;72:2138-2152. https://doi.org/10.1111/jan.12989
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/joseph_shapiro/81/