- ECON 2003: Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 2004: Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 4040: International Economic Issues
- ECON 4044: International Financial Economics
- ECON 4046: International Trade
- ECON 6000: Foundations of Economics
Openness, the Sacrifice Ratio, and Inflation: Is There a Puzzle?
Journal of International Money and Finance (2006)
The standard time-inconsistency-based explanation for the negative correlation between openness and inflation requires an inverse relationship between the sacrifice ratio ...
Religious Affiliation and Individual International-Policy Preferences in the United States
International Interactions (2005)
Empirical examination of individual-level survey data on national identity, in general, reveals a significant relationship between religious affiliation and an ...
The Determinants of Immigration-Policy Preferences in Advanced Economies: A Cross-Country ...
Atlantic Economic Journal (2003)
This paper employs survey data to examine the determinants of immigration-policy preferences among ten advanced economies. Ordered probit specifications suggest ...