Professional Service and Affiliations
|2017 - Present||Member, American Association of Physics Teachers|
Honors and Awards
- Graduate Oral Presentation Winner, USU Student Research Symposium, 2015
- Utah NASA Space Grant Consortium Fellowship, 2013-2015
- Antarctica Service Medal, US DoD, 2013
- Rocky Mountain NASA Space Grant Consortium Fellowship, 2012
- Outstanding Teaching Assistant, USU
- Best Graduate Presentation, APS 4-Corners Conference, 2010
- Best Undergraduate Presentation, APS 4-Corners Conference, 2009
- Sigma Pi Sigma Member, 2010
- PHYS 2225 - Physics for Scientists and Engineers II Lab
- PHYS 2215 - Physics for Scientists and Engineers I Lab
- PHYS 2220 - Physics for Scientists and Engineers II
- PHYS 1800 - Physics of Everyday Phenomena
- PHYS 1040 - Introduction to Astronomy
Investigating mesospheric gravity wave dynamics and temperature variability over the ...
Utah NASA Space Grant Consortium Symposium (2013)
Observations of mesospheric OH(6,2) temperatures by the Utah State University Mesospheric Temperature Mapper located at Cerro Pachon, Chile (30.3°S, 70.7°S) ...
First Year Investigation of Gravity Waves and Temperature Variability over ...
NSF's Pan-American Advanced Studies Institute's School on the Dynamics and Chemistry of the Upper Atmosphere (2010)
The Andes region is an excellent natural laboratory for investigating gravity wave influences on the Upper Mesospheric and Lower Thermospheric ...