|Present||Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Tufts University School of Medicine|
|Present||Pediatrics, Baystate Health|
Honors and Awards
- Past President, Massachusetts Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics (MCAAP)
- TUSM Third-year Faculty Recognition for Excellence in Teaching Pediatrics
- The Milton and Natalie Zucker Clinical Teaching Prize for "Outstanding Innovation in Clinical Teaching." 2007
- Faculty Teacher of the Year at Baystate 2007
- TUSM "Innovations in Education" Award for the 2005-06 academic year.
Baystate General Pediatrics
3300 Main Street, 4th Fl.
Springfield, MA 01199
No Subject Area (3)
Reflective writing and facilitated discussion enhance teaching of clinical ethics (2008)
O'Reilly J, Bennett EE, Brennan M, Campfield T. Reflective writing and facilitated discussion enhance teaching of clinical ethics. Mary Y. Lee, MD, Medical Education Day. Tufts University Boston, MA. Mar 5, 2008.