Honors and Awards
- Annuit Coeptis Senior Professional Award, ACPA, 2011
- The President's Award For Service to the Community, College of William and Mary, 2007
- Runner-up, Melvene D. Hardee National Dissertation of the Year Award, National Association of Student Personnel Administrators; 2000.
- Administration of Higher Education (Organization and Governance)
- Effective Leadership in Student Services
- Introduction to Student Affairs
- Doctoral Dissertation
- Administration of Higher Education
- Advanced Student Development Theory
- College Student Development Theory
- Gender Based Violence on Campus
- Critical Issues in Higher Education
|August 1994 ‐ August 1998||Ph.D., University of Maryland at College Park ‐ Counseling and Personnel Services|
|1990 ‐ 1992||MA, University of Richmond ‐ Psychology|
|1986 ‐ 1990||BA, College of William and Mary ‐ Psychology and Sociology|
Sexually Explicit Media/Pornography (Harms of) (5)
Integrating religiosity and pornography use into the prediction of bystander ...
Journal of Psychology and Theology (2013)
This study examined relationships between intrinsic and extrinsic religiosity, reasons for using Internet pornography, frequency of using Internet pornography during ...
Effects of women’s pornography use on bystander intervention in ...
Oracle: The Research Journal of the Association of Fraternity/ Sorority Advisors (2011)
College women’s exposure to pornography is growing nationwide. A limited amount of research exists documenting the negative effects of pornography ...
Pornography viewing among fraternity men: Effects on bystander intervention, rape ...
Journal of Sex Addiction and Compulsivity (2011)
College men’s exposure to pornography is nearly universal, with growing viewing rates nationwide. Substantial research documents the harmful effects of ...