|Present||Assistant Professor, University of Washington Tacoma ‐ School of Interdisciplinary Arts & Sciences|
Honors and Awards
- 2005, Faculty Start-Up Award, Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation
- 2002, National Research Service Award (GM064936-01), NIGMS/NIH
- 2001, La Jolla Interfaces in Science Postdoctoral Fellowship, Burroughs Welcome Foundation
- 1998, Growth Regulation and Oncogenesis Training Award (5-T32 CA 09523-15), NIH/NCI
- 1998, Graduate Research Travel Award, University of California at San Diego
- TESC 490 Biology of Aging
- TESC 410 Environmental Science Senior Seminar
- TESC 406 Introduction to Biochemistry II
- TESC 405 Introduction to Biochemistry I
- TESC 200 Environmental Seminar
- TESC 141 General Chemistry I
Structural analysis of kinetic folding intermediates for a TIM barrel ...
Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology Publications and Presentations (2007)
The structures of partially folded states appearing during the folding of a (betaalpha)(8) TIM barrel protein, the indole-3-glycerol phosphate synthase ...