|Present||Professor, Organic Chemistry, Butler University ‐ Department of Chemistry|
Honors and Awards
- 2012 – Butler Student Government Association’s “Apple for you” award
- 2011 – Mortar Board LAS Faculty of the Year Award
- 2011 – LAS Outstanding Professor in the Natural Sciences Award
- 2011 – Butler Student Government Association’s “Apple for you” award
- 2010 – Student Government Association’s Faculty Advisor of the Year (Timmy Foundation)
4600 Sunset Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46208
A Solvent-Free Baeyer–Villiger Lactonization for the Undergraduate Organic Laboratory ...
Journal of Chemical Education (2005)
We present an experiment involving the Baeyer–Villiger oxidation reactionfor a first-year organic chemistry class. The Baeyer–Villiger reactionprovides an efficient method ...
Solvent-Free Conversion of alpha-Naphthaldehyde to 1-Naphthoic Acid and 1-Naphthalenemethanol: Application ...
Journal of Chemical Education (2004)
The Cannizzaro reaction is routinely covered in organic textbooks, but owing to the shortage of suitable procedures for the undergraduate ...