|Present||Associate Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of English|
- ENGL 202: Technical Communication
- ENGL 302: Technical Rhetoric
- ENGL 402: Advanced Technical Communication
- ENGL 415: On-Screen Document Production
- ENGL 499: Senior Seminar in Technical Communication
- ENGL 515: Visual Rhetoric and Information Design
- ENGL 521: Topics in On-Screen Document Production
- ENGL 597: Special Topics
Sixteenth- and Seventeenth-Century Falconry Manuals: Technical Writing with a Classical ...
Journal of Technical Writing and Communication (2013)
This study traces Renaissance and post-Renaissance technical writers' use of classical rhetoric in English instruction manuals on the sport of ...
A Methodology for Streamlining Historical Research: The Analysis of Technical ...
IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication (2002)
This article provides a framework for organizing and structuring the research of historical researchers who analyze technical and scientific publications. ...