|Present||Economist, Ministry of Industry and Trade|
Research and development, Project Coordination and Management, Trade facilitation and Investment, Trade negotiations, Resources Mobilization, Budgeting and Planning, Social impact Program Development, Project Evaluation, and Policy analysis
Honors and Awards
- United Republic of Tanzania, Undergraduate scholarship
- Swedish International Development Agency, Post graduate scholarship
- Introduction to WTO Course and Multilateral Trade Agreements, 2011
- WTO SPS Regional Workshop, to be held in Nairobi, Kenya, from 22 to 25 Nov, 2011.
- Industry Property rights in the global economy, 2010 held in Stockholm and New Delhi
- Training programme for international young commercial counsellors, 26 May-18 June, 2011
- Seminar report on global economy and international trade for developing countries, May 8-30, 2011
- WTO/AFDB/UNECA Short Trade Policy Course for all African Countries, held in Dakar, Senegal, from 17 to 28 October 2011.
- UNECA: Assessing Regional Integration in Africa (second session) Online Course offered by UNCTAD from 15th October-16th November, 2012
- The Trade Dimension in United Nations Development Assistance Frameworks - UNDAFs, Online Course offered by UNECA from 22nd October-2nd November,2012
- REPOA Workshop on Research Design, 27 Nov-4th Dec, 2011
P.o Box 7061,
Dar es salaam
Empirical Analysis of China-Africa Economic and Trade Cooperation; for Good ...
International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences (2011)
This study investigated China-Africa Economic and Trade ties taking Tanzania as the case study and the prime objective was to ...