Honors and Awards
- Michigan Technological University Women of Promise Award (2012)
- Outstanding Graduate Student Teaching Award (2010)
- Writing in the Workplace (WRIT 3230)
- Technical Writing (WRIT 5930)
- Research Methods for Writers (WRIT 3234)
- Professional Editing (WRIT 3233)
- Foundations in Professional and Technical Writing (WRIT 3220)
|PhD, Michigan Technological University|
PO Box 8026
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-5908
Office: Newton 2222C
Peer Reviewed Publications (1)
Book Reviews (1)
National and International Conference Proceedings (Peer Reviewed) (3)
Does a STEM Researcher’s Role Orientation Predict His or ...
Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) (2011)
A role orientation inventory provides a record of the way in which an individual orients himself or herself with respect ...
National and International Conference Presentations (Peer Reviewed) (12)
Angles of Repose: Encouraging Productive Exchange among Technical Communication Programs ...
Council for Programs in Technical and Scientific Communication (CPTSC) Conference (2011)
Technical communication programs and the workplace often find themselves residing on a slippery slope, each representing different goals and aims, ...