|2015 - Present||Affiliate, Georgia Southern University ‐ Institute for Interdisciplinary STEM Education|
|1993 - Present||Director of General Chemistry, Georgia Southern University ‐ Science and Mathematics, College of|
|Present||Associate Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Chemistry and Biochemistry, Department of|
|Present||Associate Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Science and Mathematics, College of|
Honors and Awards
- College of Science and Technology Excellence in Teaching (2009)
- College of Science and Technology Tenured Faculty Member of the Year (2009)
- NACURH National Award for Chemistry Demonstration Show (2008)
- Outstanding First Year Advocate (2008)
- Principles of Chemistry I (CHEM 1145)
- Principles of Chemistry II (CHEM 1146)
- Chemistry and the Environment (CHEM 1040)
- Introduction to General, Organic, and Biochemistry (CHEM 1140)
P.O. Box 8064
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-5870
Office: 2215 Chemistry & Nursing Bldg.
Peer Reviewed Journal Articles (3)
Motivation Studies Utilizing Self Determination Theory in Chemistry and Allied ...
Georgia Southern University Research Symposium (2015)
Self Determination Theory (SDT) addresses three psychological needs in humans, namely autonomy, defined by behaviors that are volitional and self-endorsed; ...