|2015 ‐ Present||Assistant Professor, Missouri University of Science and Technology ‐ Psychological Science|
|2014 ‐ 2015||Visiting Assistant Professor, Colgate University ‐ Psychology|
|2013 ‐ 2014||Research Analyst, Center for Evaluating the Research Pipeline Computing Research Association|
Honors and Awards
- Colgate University, Discretionary Research Grant, 2014-2015
- The Pennsylvania State University Department of Psychology, Research Grant, 2013
- APA Div. 35 Geis Memorial Dissertation Award, Honorable Mention, 2012
- SPSP Summer Institute in Social Psychology Fellowship, 2011
- Psych 5603: Advanced Social Influence
- Psych 1101: General Psychology
|2013||Ph.D. in Social Psychology and Women’s Studies, The Pennsylvania State University|
|2009||M.S. in Social Psychology, The Pennsylvania State University|
|2006||B.A. in Psychology, University of Texas|
Department of Psychological Science
Missouri University of Science and Technology
106 Humanities and Social Sciences
500 W 14th St
Rolla, MO 65409
Research Works (10)
Contribution to Book
Subtle Barriers and Bias in STEM: How Stereotypes Constrain Women ...
The War on Women in the United States: Beliefs, Tactics and the Best Defenses (2018)
Dr. Cundiff’s chapter reviews the evidence of powerful influence of stereotypes on our self-concepts and behaviors, examining how these stereotypes ...
Do Gender-Science Stereotypes Predict Science Identification and Science Career Aspirations ...
Social Psychology of Education (2013)
The present research examined whether gender-science stereotypes were associated with science identification and, in turn, science career aspirations among women ...