Honors and Awards
- 2014 INSPIRE Award, National Science Foundation
- 2013 Margaret Oakley Dayhoff Award, Biophysical Society
- 2011 Cottrell Scholars Award, Research Corporation for Science Advancement
- 2009 Basil O’Connor Starter Award, March of Dimes Foundation
- 2009 Armstrong Fund for Science Award, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- 2005 Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award, National Institutes of Health
- 2004 USCB Affiliates Barbara S. Uehling Graduate Dissertation Fellowship (declined)
- 2001 Ferrando-Fithian Award for Outstanding Woman in Physics, UCSB
- 2000 Graduate Assistance in the Areas of National Need (GAANN) Fellowship, UCSB
- 2000 Phyllis Flemming Physics Prize for Outstanding Physics Major, Wellesley College
- 1999 Jerome A. Schiff Fellowship for Thesis Work, Wellesley College
- 1999 Massachusetts Space Grant Consortium Thesis Fellowship
302 Hasbrouck Laboratory
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Amherst Ma, 01003
No Subject Area (12)
Loop formation of microtubules during gliding at high density
JOURNAL OF PHYSICS: CONDENSED MATTER (2011)
The microtubule cytoskeleton, including the associated proteins, forms a complex network essential to multiple cellular processes. Microtubule-associated motor proteins, such ...
Complementary dimerization of microtubule-associated protein tau: Implications for microtubule bundling ...
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA (2008)
Tau is an intrinsically unstructured microtubule (MT)-associated protein capable of binding to and organizing MTs into evenly spaced parallel assemblies ...