Honors and Awards
- Credentialed Balint Group Leader, American Balint Society, December 2006
- Asclepius (teaching) Award in Family Medicine, Lehigh Valley Hospital, June 8, 2007
- Balint Leader Supervisor, American Balint Society, September 2007
- “This I Believe,” Honorable Mention, 2008 Annual Conference STFM: Northeast Region, Baltimore, MD, October 30 – November 2, 2008 “I Believe That Doctors who Tend to Their Own Wounds are Better Healers”
- The Behavioral Science Forum Impact Award for the 2008 presentation “Teaching Physicians How to Cope with Their Emotional Reactions to a Series of Patient Encounters” at The 29th Forum for Behavioral Science in Family Medicine, September 2008, Chicago, IL (This is one of four programs recognized in 2009)
- Community Spirit Award, Lehigh Valley Health Network, Family Medicine Residency, Class of 2011, June 2011
- The Behavioral Science Forum Impact Award for the 2011 presentation “Introducing and Integrating Reflective Practices in Residency Training,” at The 32nd Forum for Behavioral Science in Family Medicine, September 2011, Chicago, IL (This is one of four programs recognized in 2012)
Teaching the Value of Continuity of Care: A Case Conference ...
Families, systems & health : the journal of collaborative family healthcare (2012)
The Continuity Case Conference provides a model for teaching family medicine residents the value, importance, and impact of developing long-term ...