About Jeffrey E Michelman
Jeff Michelman is Associate Dean for Undergraduate Studies and Director of University of North Florida’s Honors Program, where he has been on the faculty for the past twenty-four years. He was the runner-up for UNF’s Distinguished Professor Award and was a recipient of the University of North Florida’s Outstanding Graduate and Undergraduate Teaching Award as well as awards for Research, Faculty Service and Outstanding International Service. Jeff is the 2009 Recipient of the Coggin College of Business’s Distinguished Professor Award.
Honors and Awards
- Distinguished Professor-Runner-up Award, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida, 2011, 2013, 2014.
- Outstanding Member Award, World Association for Case Research and Application (WACRA), 2010
- Outstanding Reviewer Award, North American Case Research Association (NACRA), 2009
- Distinguished Professor Award (Prime Award), Coggin College of Business, 2009
- Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching Award, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida, 1995, 2009
- Outstanding Faculty Scholarship Award, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida, 2008
- Outstanding Faculty Service Award, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida, 2006
- Outstanding International Service Award, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida, 2005
- Founders Medal of Honor, Healthcare Financial Management Association, 2005
- Outstanding Teaching Award, Coggin College, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida, 2005, 2006, 2007
- Manchester Whos Who, 2004
- Who's Who in Business Higher Education (WWBHE), 2003
- Member of Inaugural Class Jesse Ball DuPont Fund, Community Coaches Program, Jacksonville, FL 2002-2003
- HFMA Florida Chapter Founders Award, Healthcare Financial Management Association, Chapter Award, September 2002
- Frederick Muncie Gold Award, Healthcare Financial Management Association, National Service Award, September 2000
Building 1/Room 1600
University of North Florida
1 UNF Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32224
(904) 620-3861 (fax)
Improving Internal Control Over Financial Reporting: COSO’s Guidance Not ...
Accounting and Finance Faculty Publications (2008)
When the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) released itsInternal Control—Integrated Framework (ICFR) in 1992, the event went largely unnoticed. The ...
GlobalMBA: A Blueprint for Creating an Integrated, International Trilateral MBA ...
Accounting and Finance Faculty Publications (2004)
Graduate business education is becoming increasingly international. However, the complexity of creating truly integrated, cross-country curricula has stifled the development ...