|2014 - Present||Chair, Department of Psychology, Illinois Wesleyan University|
|2007 - Present||Professor, Illinois Wesleyan University|
Honors and Awards
- Junior Faculty Leave, Illinois Wesleyan University, 2010
- T. K. Cureton Physical Fitness Research Award, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2007
- National Institute of Mental Health, Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award for Individual Predoctoral Fellowship (F31), 2006-2007
- Named to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent by their students (each semester). Outstanding Rating (top 10%): fall 2003, spring 2004, fall 2004, fall 2005, spring 2006
- Bronze Tablet (top 3% of graduating class), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1997
- Summa Cum Laude, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1997
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- Sports and Exercise Psychology
- Advanced Human Neuroscience
Illinois Wesleyan University
Bloomington, IL 61702-2900
Examining the Relationships Between Self-efficacy, Task-relevant Attentional Control, and Task ...
British Journal of Psychology (2015)
Self-efficacy (SE) is a modifiable psychosocial factor related to individuals’ beliefs in their capabilities to successfully complete courses of action ...
The Relation of Self-Efficacy and Error-Related Self-Regulation
International Journal of Psychophysiology (2011)
Relations between a modifiable psychosocial factor, self-efficacy (SE), and behavioral and neural indices of self-regulation, including post-error behavior, the error-related ...