Materials Science and Engineering
Honors and Awards
- National Research Council Fellow 2007, National Academy of Science
- Travel Grant 2006, Frontiers of Chemistry (Japan)
- ARCS Fellow 2003-2004, Achievement Rewards for College Students Foundation
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship 2001 & 2002, University of Maryland
- Magna Cum Laude 2002
- Member of Epsilon Pi Epsilon National Physics Honor Society
- Member of Golden Key Honor Society
- Medallion Award for Excellence in Physics 2002, Rowan University
- James M. Schafer Excellence in Mathematics Award 2001, Rowan University
Address: Chemical Engineering
University of South Carolina
301 Main Street, Room 3C19
Columbia, SC 29208
Chemical Engineering (46)
One-Step Production of Long-Chain Hydrocarbons from Waste-Biomass-Derived Chemicals using Bi-Functional ...
Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics (2014)
n this study, we demonstrate the production of long-chain hydrocarbons (C8+) from 2-methylfuran (2MF) and butanal in a single step ...
Applications of High Throughput (Combinatorial) Methodologies to Electronic, Magnetic, Optical ...
Journal of Applied Physics (2013)
High throughput (combinatorial) materials science methodology is a relatively new research paradigm that offers the promise of rapid and efficient ...