About Jay Singh
|Present||Professor, Industrial Technology, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo|
Honors and Awards
- Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Applied Packaging Research (January 2009 - present)
- Most Promising Scientific Work, 23rd International Association of Packaging Research Institutes’ (IAPRI) Symposium, Windsor, UK, June 2007
- Outstanding Industrial Technology Professor Award - Region 6, National Association of Industrial Technology (NAIT), 2006
- Division 1 Vice Chair & Co-Chair of the RFID Task Group, committee D10.18 of ASTM (2007 – present)
- Best Presentation by a Young Scientist, 22nd IAPRI World Symposium on Packaging, Campinas, Brazil, June 2005
Evaluation of the Stress-Energy Methodology to Predict Transmitted Shock through ...
Journal of Testing and Evaluation (2010)
Mechanical stresses experienced by packages in the distribution environment include shock and vibration amongst several others. The destructive effects of ...