About Janice M Barrow
Dr. Barrow provides curriculum development and administrative leadership for graduate, executive and professional development programs at Kennesaw State University. She is a former Head of the School of Business Administration, University of Technology-Jamaica, has served in senior capacities at several national and international conferences, and has received awards for outstanding teacher, outstanding research, outstanding service and academic excellence. Her committee and community development expertise includes: academic recruitment; curriculum development; small business development; and collegiate strategic planning. Her non-academic experience includes: Business Consultant, and Financial Controller. Dr. Barrow has been a consulting member of the Florida Atlantic University - Small Business Development Center, a Certified Consultant with the West Palm Beach based, Center for Non-Profit Knowhow, and is an approved business planning and feasibility consultant with the Caribbean Agricultural Research and Development Institute (CARDI). In addition to consulting, Dr. Barrow has lectured internationally in Graduate Programs, served as a Ph.D. dissertation advisor, and is the Managing Professor for Ducere Ars, LLC, a professional development and management consulting firm.
|Present||Associate Editor, "The Journal of Global Good Governance, Ethics and Leadership", Waikato Management School, Waikato University, New Zealand (November 2013 – Present), Editor|
|Present||Editor, "Conference Proceedings - Symposium on Executive Education," Coles College - Symposium on Executive Education, (July 2008 - 2012)., Editor|
|Present||Editor, "Journal of Executive Education," Berkeley Press. (July 2007 - 2013), Editor|
|Present||Member Editorial Advisory Board,” Economics, Management, and Financial Markets Journal” (June 2013 – Present), Editor|
New Program Development and Execution, Collaborative Decision Making, Faculty Leadership, Curriculum Development, and Financial Analysis
Honors and Awards
- Dean's Academic Award for Excellence in achieving the Ph.D.
- Beta Gamma Sigma - Honor Society for Business Students and Scholars
- Invaluable Contribution, School of Business Administration, University of Technology, JA, W.I.
- Outstanding Teaching Performance Award, Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
- Outstanding Service, Managing Editor, Journal of Executive Education, Kennesaw State University
- Outstanding Research Award, Institute for Business and Finance Research
- Tenure, Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
- Tenure and Promotion, Kennesaw State University