|2014 ‐ Present||Affiliate, Institute for Interdisciplinary STEM Education, Georgia Southern University|
|1997 ‐ Present||Associate Professor, Department of Psychology, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, Georgia Southern University ‐ Department of Psychology|
Honors and Awards
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences Award of Distinction in Teaching (2008)
- National Science Foundation Visiting Professorship for Women (1989-90)
- Associate Member of Sigma Xi, University of Georgia Chapter (1983)
- NSF Graduate Fellowship Competition Honorable Mention (1979)
- Phi Beta Kappa, West Virginia University (1979, May)
- Magna Cum Laude, West Virginia University (1979, May)
- Psi Chi, West Virginia University (1978)
PO Box 8041
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-5505
Development of Excitatory Backward Associations during the Establishment of Forward ...
Animal Learning & Behavior (1992)
The development of excitatory backward associations in pigeons was demonstrated in three experiments involving conditional discriminations with differential outcomes. In ...
Evidence for Common Coding in Many-To-One Matching: Retention, Intertrial Interference ...
Journal of Experimental Psychology: Animal Behavior Processes (1989)
Two experiments indicated that pigeons commonly code samples associated with same comparison in many-to-one matching. Experiment 1 showed that retention ...