Technology-based Economic Development and Bibliometrics, patent analysis
Honors and Awards
- Research Publication Award, International Association for Management of Technology, 2014
- Lang Rosen Gold Award, Best Paper, Journal of Technology Transfer, 1998
- Lang Rosen Gold Award, Best Paper, Journal of Technology Transfer, 1997
- Geography of Innovation
- Economic Development Policy and Planning
- Economic Development Analysis and Practice
Enterprise Innovation Institute
Georgia Institute of Technology
75 Fifth Street, NW, Suite 300
Atlanta, Georgia 30308 USA
Prototypes of Emerging Metropolitan Nanodistricts in the United States and ...
Annals of Economics and Statistics/Annales d'Économie et de Statistique (2014)
In this paper, we explore nanotechnology research and commercialization at a regional level. The study identifies leading US and European ...
Is there a clubbing effect underlying Chinese research citation increases?
Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (2014)
There is increasing evidence that citations to Chinese research are rising sharply. A variety of explanations have been explored in ...