|Present||Assistant Professor, Louisiana Tech University ‐ Biological Sciences|
Honors and Awards
- Louisiana Tech University Junior Faculty Virgil Orr Award for Teaching, Research, and Service
- College of Applied and Natural Sciences Teaching Award
- College of Applied and Natural Sciences Research Award
- College of Applied and Natural Sciences Scholarly Activity Award
- Louisiana Biomedical Research Network Best Faculty Oral Presentation
- BISC502/MSNT502: Graduate Research Methods
- BISC470/BISC570: Bioethics
|2005 - 2010||PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology ‐ Biology|
|1999 - 2003||BA, Amherst College ‐ Biology|
Dr. Jamie Newman
Louisiana Tech University
School of Biological Sciences
1 Adams Blvd, CTH215
PO Box 3179
Ruston, LA 71272
Recent Works (6)
Poly (ethylene glycol) hydrogel elasticity influences human mesenchymal stem cell ...
Regenerative Biomaterials (2018)
Coordinated investigations into the interactions between biologically mimicking (biomimetic) material constructs and stem cells advance the potential for the regeneration ...
Poly(ethylene glycol) Hydrogels with Tailorable Surface and Mechanical Properties ...
ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering (2016)
Advanced cellular biomanufacturing requires the large-scale production of biocompatible materials that can be utilized in the study of cell-matrix interactions ...