|Present||Professor, Utah State University ‐ Quinney College of Natural Resources, Wildland Resources|
Honors and Awards
- Barrington Moore Memorial Award 2005, Society of American Foresters
- Fellow, Society of American Foresters
- Fulbright Fellow, Edinburgh University
- USU College of Natural Resources Teacher of the Year
- Xi Sigma Pi
Department of Wildland Resources
Utah State University, Quinney College of Natural Resources
5230 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322
Featured Works (6)
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles (80)
A comprehensive framework of forest stand property–density relationships: perspectives ...
Annals of Forest Science (2014)
• ContextThere are many stand property–density relationships in ecology which represent emergent properties of plant populations. Examples include self-thinning, competition–density ...