|Present||Director of the Office of Biotechnology, Iowa State University|
|Present||Professor, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Animal Science|
- ANS 114L/Working with Animals
- ANS 211/Issues Facing Animal Science
- ANS 345/Growth and Development of Domestic Animals
- ANS 411/Addressing Issues in Animal Science
- ANS 445/545X/Growth and Development of Domestic Animals
- ANS 653 Module B/Applied Beef and Dairy Cattle Breeding
- ANS 658/Seminar in Animal Breeding and Genetics
- GEN 690 Seminar in Genetics
2255 Kildee Hall
Ames, IA 50011
Peer-Reviewed Articles (57)
Associations between infectious bovine keratoconjunctivitis at weaning and ultrasongraphically measured ...
Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association (2014)
Objective—To assess associations between infectious bovine keratoconjunctivitis (IBK) diagnosed at weaning and production traits in yearling beef calves. Design—Retrospective population-based ...