|2015 - Present||Fellow, Georgia Southern University ‐ Institute for Interdisciplinary STEM Education|
|2003 - Present||Associate Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Science and Mathematics, College of|
|Present||Associate Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Chemistry and Biochemistry, Department of|
Honors and Awards
- College of Science and Technology Award for Excellence in Service (2007)
- RSEC Visiting Research Fellow (2004, 2005)
- Emerson Center Visiting Fellow 1994-95 (1994)
- State of Connecticut High Technology Scholar (1983-1986)
- Principles of Chemistry I (CHEM 1145)
- Principles of Chemistry II (CHEM 1146)
- Introduction to Research Methods (CHEM 2031)
- Physical Chemistry I (CHEM 3441)
- Physical Chemistry II (CHEM 3442)
- Molecular Visualization in High School Science (CHEM 7031)
P.O. Box 8064
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-0398
Office: 2214 Chemistry & Nursing Bldg.
Using Performance Assessments to Connect Fractions and Rational Expressions: Noyce ...
Poster presentation at the NSF Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program Conference (2011)
At Georgia Southern University, Noyce scholars are not only being mentored, but they are also serving as mentors to preservice ...