|Present||Professor, East Tennessee State University ‐ Educational Foundations and Special Education, Clemmer College of Education|
Honors and Awards
- 2000-2001 - College of Education Outstanding Faculty Award in Service
- 2003-2004 - College of Education Faculty Research Award
- 2004 - East Tennessee State University Distinguished Faculty Award for Achievement in Research
- SPED 5767 - Advanced Strategies for Behavioral Intervention
- SPED 5701 - Research in Special Education and Related Fields
- SPED 5401 - Research and Practice in Positive Behavior Supports
- SPED 5002 - Developing Instructional and Behavioral Interventions for Students with Disabilities
- SPED 5001 - Issues in Special Education
- SPED 4337/5337 - Management of Severe Behavior Disorders
- SPED 4620 - Special Education Classroom Management
- SPED 4444 - Assessment in Special Education I: Introduction
- EDFN 5950 - Methods of Research
|1975 ‐ 1982||PhD, Psychology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville|
|1972 ‐ 1975||MA, Psychology, University of Richmond|
|1968 ‐ 1972||BA, Psychology, College of William and Mary|
PO Box 70548
Johnson City, TN 37614
Office: Warf-Pickel Hall 422
International Conferences (8)
Preliminary Analysis of a Survey Evaluating Applied Behavior Analysts' Knowledge ...
43rd Annual Convention of the Association for Behavior Analysis International (2017)
This poster presents development and pilot-testing of an electronic survey evaluating behavior analysts perceptions and use of Evidence-Based Practices (EBPs). ...
National Conferences (1)
Historical, Contemporary and Future Issues in Research in Behavior Disorders ...
Teacher Educators of Children with Behavioral Disorders Annual Conference (2015)
Behavior disorders has varied conceptual and methodological roots. Effective answers to working with students with EBD require pragmatic solutions. One ...