|2001 ‐ Present||Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of English|
Honors and Awards
- 2011 - National Endowment of the Humanities Enduring Questions Pilot Course Grant ($21,643): "What is Justice?"
- 2011 - Idaho Humanities Council Research Grant ($3,500): "Illegal Bodies: Law and Emotion in the Work of Tennessee Williams"
- 2011 - Harry Ranson Center Research Fellowship ($1,200) University of Texas at Austin
- 2012 - Arts and Humanities Research Fellowship, Boise State University ($13,004)
- 2013 - Boise City Department of Arts & History Grant ($5,000)
- 2014 - Intensive Semester Learning Experience Course Development Grant, Boise State University ($12,034)
- 2017 - Stipend to participate in an NEH summer institute for college and university educators, "American Material Cuture: 19th Century New York", National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
Selected Articles (5)
Contributions to Books (3)
Notes and Performance Reviews (3)
Includes encyclopedia enteries