- Geology 101—Introduction to geology
- Geology 211—Physical Geology
- Geology 308—Earthquakes
- Geology 340—Geological oceanography
- Geology 352—Introduction to geophysics
- Geology 463/563—Introduction to seismology
- Geology 464/564—Mantle processes
Phone: (360) 650-4153
Fax: (360) 650-7302
Office: ES 236
Lab: ES 202
Seismic and acoustic signatures of surficial mass movements at volcanoes
Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research (2018)
Surficial mass movements, such as debris avalanches, rock falls, lahars, pyroclastic flows, and outburst floods, are a dominant hazard at many volcanoes worldwide. Understanding ...
Acoustic Measurements of the 1999 Basaltic Eruption of Shishaldin Volcano ...
Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research (2004)
The 1999 basaltic eruption of Shishaldin volcano (Alaska, USA) displayed both classical Strombolian activity and an explosive Subplinian plume. Strombolian ...