|2018 - Present||Associate Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Environmental Health Sciences, Department of|
|Present||Associate Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Public Health, Jiann-Ping Hsu College of|
|2013 - 2017||Assistant Professor, Department of Epidemiology and Environmental Health Sciences, Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health, Georgia Southern University|
Infectious disease epidemiology (primarily diseases of person-to-person transmission), outbreak responses & emergency preparedness, and digital health: digital epidemiology & digital health communication (applications of social media & digital sensor data analysis in epidemiology and health communication).
- Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases Transmitted via Bodily Fluids (EPID 9132)
- Social Media Health Communications & Data Analysis (PUBH 7890)
- Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases of Direct Interpersonal Transmission (EPID 9131)
- Epidemiology (PUBH 6533)
- Social Media and Public Health (PUBH 7890)
- Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases (EPID 7135)
- Epidemiological Research Methods I (EPID 7133)
- Advanced Infectious Disease Epidemiology (PUBH 7890)
|2005 - 2009||Ph.D. in Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College London|
|2004 - 2005||M.S. in Control of Infectious Diseases, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine|
|2000 - 2003||B.A. in Natural Sciences (Biological), University of Cambridge|
P.O. Box 8015
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-2674
Office: Hendricks Hall
Typhoid Transmission: A Historical Perspective on Mathematical Model Development
Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (2015)
Mathematical models of typhoid transmission were first developed nearly half a century ago. To facilitate a better understanding of the ...
Global Handwashing Day 2012: A Qualitative Content Analysis of Chinese ...
Western Pacific Surveillance and Response Journal (2015)
Background: Global Handwashing Day (GHD) is a handwashing promotion campaign organized by the Global Public-Private Partnership of Handwashing with Soap. In ...