|1992 - Present||Lecturer, University of Dayton ‐ Department of Management and Marketing|
Honors and Awards
- Faculty Member of the Year, Student Government, 2009,2011
- Outstanding Professor of the Year,Panhellic / IFC Committee, 2009
- Faculty Brother of the Semester, Delta Sigma Pi, 2009, 2003, 2002
- Outstanding Faculty: 2008
- Nominated for SGA Faculty of the Year: 2008
- Outstanding Faculty of the Year, Greek Award, 2009
- Student Development Outstanding Faculty Nominee, 2008
- Guest of Honor: U.D. Ghetto Fellowship: 2002
- Recognition: Marketing Club Faculty Advisor: 1996-2003
- Dale Carnegie Course, successful completion after being awarded $750 scholarship: 2002
- Recognition for Habitat for Humanity Faculty Advisor: 2002
- Recognition for President, American Marketing Association: 2000
- BAI 151 - Business Integration Experience
- MBA 630 - Marketing Essentials
- MBA 656 - European Culture and Management
- MKT 301 - Principles of Marketing
- MKT 421 - Advertising
- MKT 455 - Marketing Planning and Strategy
|1987||MBA, Wright State University|
|1982||BS, University of Dayton ‐ Marketing & Management|
Location: Miriam Hall 609
The Evolution (Revolution) of Social Media and Social Networking as ...
Advances in Marketing: Embracing Challenges and Change - A Global Perspective (2010)
This research first examines social media and social networks as a social phenomenon and its influence on marketing practice. Survey ...
Consumer Generated Media: Evolving Marketing Opportunity for Consumer Engagement
Advances in Marketing: Embracing Challenges and Change - A Global Perspective (2009)
This paper examines consumer-generated media (CGM), also called user-generated Web sites or social media, and the evolving and broad consumer ...
Consumer-Generated Media (CGM): An Exploratory Study of Various Forms, Value ...
Advances in Marketing: Concepts, Models and Theories (2007)
This paper examines consumer-generated media (CGM), also called user-generated Web sites or social media. The Internet is clearly dynamic in ...