|Present||Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center|
|Present||Clinical Associate Professor of Pharmacy, Xavier University of Louisiana|
Honors and Awards
- 2015 Preceptor of the Year Award – Xavier University of Louisiana (XULA) College of Pharmacy
- 2015 American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) Walmart Scholar Program Mentor
- 2016 American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) Walmart Scholar Program Mentor
- 2017 Fellow of the National Kidney Foundation
- Therapeutics V
- Professional Abilities Lab V
- Therapeutics IV
- Professional Abilities Lab III
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Pharmacogenomics
- Applied Pharmacokinetics
- Basic & Clinical Nutrition
- APPE - Internal Medicine
- APPE - Research
- IPPE - Internal Medicine
- PGY1 - Internal Medicine
|August 2007 - May 2011||PharmD, Xavier University of Louisiana ‐ College of Pharmacy|
|August 2003 - May 2007||BS, Southern University, New Orleans ‐ Department of Biology|
College of Pharmacy
Xavier University of Louisiana
1 Drexel Drive,
New Orleans, LA 70125
Peer-Reviewed Articles (9)
Clinical Effects of Cigarette Smoking: Epidemiologic Impact and Review of ...
International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (2017)
Cigarette smoking—a crucial modifiable risk factor for organ system diseases and cancer—remains prevalent in the United States and globally. In ...
Evaluation of clinical outcomes of prophylactic versus preemptive cytomegalovirus strategy ...
Transplant International (2013)
Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a major cause of morbidity and mortality following solid organ transplantation (SOT). Two strategies, prophylactic, and preemptive ...